Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Morning conversation


Often at the "top" end of the Queen St Mall (between George and Albert Sts) there is a collection of different people sitting, watching the world going by, smoking, or just trying to get started for the day. I like the way this area seems to attract different types, who often strike up conversations with others they might never normally contact. Maybe it's the trees and relaxed atmosphere that seems to so nicely capture what it is like to live and be in Brisbane. I found these folk exchanging pleasantries early in the morning before they headed off in different directions, presumably to work. I think in my Queen St theme I will have to return to this area to capture different crowds at different times. (OM2n, zuiko 135mm f3.5, f8, HP5 @ 800)

No comments: